Sapelliga covers the eastern strike extent of the Youga gold mine.
- Features multiple artisanal mines.
- Enjoys the same favourable metavolcanic host units to the1.5Moz Youga mine.
- Soil geochemistry and trenching by Ashanti Exploration in the 1990s interpreted a 2km mineralised NE strike extension of the Yougamine.
- The extension zone was further explored by Castle Minerals with follow-up trenching.
- RC drilling at Sapelliga has uncovered a significant intercept of email@example.com/t AU from 25m.
RC drilling of the Youga Strike Extension by Castle Minerals (22 holes) and Bishop Resources NL (28 holes) has confirmed excellent gold mineralisation, and is providing an exciting prospect for future growth.